My top 10 favorite YA books read in 2011 (in no particular order) are:
1) Perfect Chemistry Series by Simone Elkeles (As soon as I read the first book in the series, I had to buy every book she ever wrote. The first book with Alex and Brittney is still my favorite.)
2) Anna and The French Kiss Stephanie Perkins (Swoon. Etienne. That is all I am saying. Okay I'll say a little more. This is probably the most realistic YA book as far as voice is concerned that I have read. I loved it.
3) Forget You by Jennifer Echols (Loved it, but not as much as the first Jennifer Echols book I read, Going Too Far)
4) Ruined Series by Simone Elkeles (Oh my God I couldn't stop laughing. Amy is friggin hysterical.)
5) What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (Sarah Dessen doesn't disappoint at all with her newest book. What I love about her books is that not only do you feel like you know the main character, you feel like you know every single character. The way she brings them to life is amazing.)
6) Leaving Paradise Series by Simone Elkeles (There are 2 books in this series and loved both of them.)
7) Love Story Jennifer Echols (Even though I didn't love the ending. It's so left open for a sequel, except she wrote on her website she doesn't want to write a sequel *insert sad face*)
8) Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (It took me forever to read this book, but the characters stuck with me long after I finished.)
9) So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti (Probably my favorite of hers so far)
10) Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson (The first and only book I have read by her. I know I should hang my head in shame. After reading this one the rest are on m TBR list. And my mom just bought me Wintergirls yesterday. She told me I can't have it until Christmas.)
Okay so it's a little more than ten since I counted all the books in series, but in the series listed, I loved all the books.
What was your favorite YA Book read in 2011?