Kelley for passing along two Blog Awards to me! My very first Blog Award! My very first two Blog Awards! YAY! Both awards are similar so I chose one to pass along. The Kreativ award I have to share ten things about myself and pass it on to six bloggers. So here goes.
1) In middle school I was on the soccer, volleyball, basketball, and softball teams.
2) I hated reading with a passion all through middle school and high school. I'm making up for it now.
3) I read all four Twilight books in 5 days and believe it or not that was the reason I started writing again. Don't judge me. Please.
4) I wrote and illustrated my first picture book at six. My first attempt at a novel was in the sixth grade. It ended at 17 pages and it was about the Battle of Salamis in Ancient Greece. (I love history especially Ancient) I really wish I knew what happened to that. I would love to read it and cringe now.
5) I am not married but I have been with my boyfriend for ten years. I can't stand when people ask when we are getting married. Except if you are Aladdin and Princess Jasmine then it's funny! Their faces are classic.
6) I am the biggest klutz you will ever meet. I constantly bump/trip over things. My ring, a dolphin my dad gave me when I was sixteen and have never taken off, gets stuck to EVERYTHING-socks, pants, shirts, other people, blankets, everything.
7) I'm a terrible dancer and even worse singer. In fourth grade I was kicked out of chorus for my terribleness. It was voluntary and before school and to make matters worse it was like a hangout for my friends and I suddenly wasn't allowed to be a part of it anymore. Luckily in fifth grade the music teacher left on maternity leave and I rejoined and learned not to sing out loud so the new teacher wouldn't single me out.
8) I met my best friend in first grade when she came in crying and our first grade teacher, Mrs. Vanlindt, sat her next to me and told me she missed her mommy and asked if I could be her best friend. The rest is history. She no longer cries when separated from her mom. (Look at that coat!)
9) I have my Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
10) I have recently become obsessed with The Big Bang Theory. I love Sheldon!
So the Bloggers I pass this on to are:
Cristina Dos Santos
Emily R King
You know what. And every other person who follows my blog and leaves me lovely comments. You are all great! Take this award and pass it along. I love discovering new blogs so in the comments leave a link to one or several of the blogs that you frequent.
Ten Books In Ten Days Update: As of 1/17 9:30PM
3.3 books read (I'm falling behind a little but I plan to catch up tonight)
Thirteen Reasons Why