First up, the awesome Christine Rains has honored me with the Stylish Blogger Award:
For this award I have to share the last time I dressed up.
I have to admit I dress up everyday for work. I love heels even though my feet hate them. However, just because I dress up for work doesn't mean I actually feel pretty. The last time I dressed up and felt pretty good was probably Easter. Cute jeans, killer heels and a pretty top, accessories to match. However, the last time I felt amazing was probably when I went out with my friends. When we go out we always spend hours getting ready. Why? No idea. But it's fun and sometimes a girl needs to spend forever on her makeup and hair.
I pass this on to:
Becky @ Once Upon A Time
Kelley @ Between the Bookends
Danielle B @ Entertaining Interests
Jaycee @ Jaycee DeLorenzo
Juliana @ Juliana Haygert
Next award is the Kreativ Blogger award from another very awesome person A.K. Fotinos-Hoyer. In order to accept the award, I need to answer 10 questions and also share 10 random facts about myself. Now this was one of the first awards I have ever received, but since it has been so long and because I am so honored I'm going for it again.
What is your favorite song?
Oh God this is a hard question. Gavin Degraw's Not Over You, Dave Matthew's Band's Why I am, My Chemical Romance's I'm Not Okay, Saves the Day's Rock Tonic Juice Magic, New Found Glory's Hit or Miss, Anything Matchbox Twenty. I can keep going, but I"m going to stop.
What is your favorite dessert? Ice Cream and brownies
What ticks you off? Unnecessary drama.
What do you do when you're upset? Have a glass or three of wine. Crawl up on my couch with a blanket and book and let my mind wander somewhere else.
Which is/was your favorite pet? I can't choose! That's wrong. I love all equally. Lady my cocker spaniel (RIP my sweetie) Frank my Yorkie and Milton my bulging eye goldfish!
Which do you prefer, black or white? Black. Though I do love white, but whenever I wear it, it's a target for coffee stains.
What is your biggest fear? Never finding satisfaction in my career (never making it as an author). I second A.K.'s thoughts.
What is your attitude mostly?I used to be bitter. I blame it on working at a job for 10 years and never being appreciated, but now that I am out of there I refuse to go back to that mindset. I like being positive and happy and I'm sticking to it!
What is perfection? New York City at Christmas, The Northfork of Long Island in the Fall, New Hampshire in the Fall, The Atlantic in the summer and Central Park in the spring.What is your guilty pleasure? Teen TV shows.Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle, Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, Jane by Design, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, The OC, I'm stopping.
10 random facts about me:
1) I mountain bike
2) I have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
3) In middle school I played soccer, basketball, volleyball and softball
4) I smoked (a lot) as a teen, quit when I was 17 cold turkey and haven't had one since
5) I joined a softball team at work
6) I can't watch The Breakfast Club without reciting every single line
7) I have written eight manuscripts
8) There are at least 2 or more notebooks in my bag at all times, including pens and highlighters as well.
9) I never leave the house without a book in my pocket book. (It's a crowded bag)
10) Next year it will be ten years since I graduated high school and I get anxiety every time I think about it!
Now I pass this on to:
Carrie Anne @ Carrie Anne Brownian
Rachel @ Writing on the Wall
Chandra @ Chandra Writes
Laura @ Stranger Than Writing
Tara @ Tara Tyler Talks
Next up is the Booker Award! Thanks Kelley! You already know you are awesome.
Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read. (More than five is okay) You must give this award to 5-10 other lucky book blogs you adore.
1) Perfect Chemistry Series Simone Elkeles
2) Ruined Series Simone Elkeles
3) Going Too Far Jennifer Echols
4) Anna and the French Kiss Stephanie Perkins
5) The Darkest Powers Series Kelley Armstrong
6) Fixing Delilah Sarah Ockler
7) The Destiny Series Toni Blake
8) The Beautiful Creatures Series Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
9) Sean Griswald's Head Lindsey Leavitt
10) The Next Best Thing Kristan Higgins (Anything by Kristan Higgins really)
I pass this on to:
Suzi @ Literary Engineer
Cortney @ Cortney Pearson
A.K @ A.K. Fotinos-Hoyer.
Christine @ Christine Rains
Shiela @ Writings, Workouts and Were- Jaguars
Oh wow that was a whole lot of awards. If you made it to the end thank you! I think I need a nap now!